Bathmate offers a wide range of hydro penis pump choices. These penis pumps are creates hydraulic pressure or vacuum around the penis, which causes the penis to grow when the routine is done long enough. However, penis sizes vary greatly as some penises are thinner while others are thicker.
Moreover, the length of penises varied as girth sizes. Hence, choosing the right hydro penis pump for the current penis size is crucial. It is important not to choose a penis pump without leaving room for growth.
On the other hand, choosing an overly larger penis pump may cause the growth to take longer. Of course, the larger the penis pump, the more room for future growth but it would take much longer.
Moreover, choosing an oversize penis pump is better than choosing a smaller one with less to no room for growth. So, always keep in mind when choosing a penis pump size. Another important thing to note, if you choose a smaller penis pump, during penis pumping routine, the girth can touch the sides of the penis pump. When this happens, it reduces pressure preventing the expansion of the girth size.
Quick Guide To Choosing The Right Penis Pump
- If your current penis size falls 5 inches or less when fully erect, your choices are; Hydromax 5 and HydroXtreme 5. These pumps can also fit girth size up to 6 inches with room for growth.
- If your current penis size falls between 5 to 7 inches when fully erect, your choices are; Hydro 7, HydroMax 7 and HydroXtreme 7. These pumps can also fit girth size up to 6.5 inches with room for growth.
- If your current penis size falls between 5 to 7 inches when fully erect but larger in girth, your choices are the Wide Boy hydro penis pumps; HydroMax 7 Wide Boy and HydroXtreme 7 Wide Boy. These pumps can fit penis girth size up to 7.5 inches with room for growth.
- If your current penis size falls between 7 inches to 9 inches when fully erect, your choices are; HydroMax 9 and HydroXtreme 9. It can fit up to 7.5 inches of penis girth with room for growth.
- If your current penis size falls between 9 inches to 11 inches when fully erect, your only choice is the HydroXtreme 11, which can also fit penis girth size up to 8.5 inches.
How To Measure Your Penis Size?
Now that we have an idea on choosing the right Bathmate pump, do you know your penis size? If you are unsure about your penis size, here is how to measure.
You need a ruler and measuring tape. The ruler is used to measure the length of the penis while the measuring tape is for the girth. If you don’t have a
Measuring The Penis Length
It is crucial to note that when taking measurements for the penis length, the penis must be in full erection. So, allow your penis to achieve full erection.
Then, using a ruler, press tightly one end of the ruler on the pubic bone area. Record the data you have just measured from the pubic bone to the tip of the penis. This is your penis length.
Measuring The Penis Girth
Girth is also the circumference of the penis shaft. It is just another term used in penis enlargement instead of using the term circumference. It is common to find the term “GIRTH” in the penis enlargement community. So, how to measure penis girth?
Unlike measuring the penis length, it easier to measure the penis girth using a measuring tape. Again, make sure the penis is erect in order to obtain the
To measure the girth, wrap around the measuring tape halfway into the penis shaft. Then, record the data you have just measured. This is your penis girth.
If you don’t have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string or even a paper as wide as a ruler. Use it to wrap around the penis shaft just like using a measuring tape. Then, mark the point where the two points meet and measure it against a ruler to obtain your penis girth size.
Now You’re Ready!
Now that you have all the information you need, you can now pick the right Bathmate hydro penis pump size for your penis.